Thursday, September 8, 2011

So It Begins: New York Fashion Week 2011


Happy New York Fashion Week! As much as I'd love to say I was show hopping all this week, I'm resigned to school work and watching shows in-between classes like I'm sure the majority of us fashion-obsessed are. Still, I'm finding ways to show my NYFW pride around my Florida campus. For instance, besides showing up in a little more besides my go-to pair of Nike shorts (norts) and t-shirt to class (before you do a double-take, please understand as an ex-sorority girl this class to gym appropriate staple has been embedded in my brain), I'm on the verge of ordering Chanel's limited edition nail polishes (out today!) for this year's Fashion's Night Out. Denim-inspired, the collection is aptly named “Les Jeans De Chanel” and like their name suggests, go great with everything. Get yours now at Chanel.com before they all run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment