Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot Child In the City


If you haven't heard, I'm interning for a public relations firm in New York this summer. And I'm already loving every minute of it.

Although I don't usually include details from my private life on Rebels In Pearls, I've decided now is a great time to start. Not only am I back in my favorite city, but I'll admit that being older and (possibly) wiser has its perks. For instance, getting lost on the subway? A thing of the past. At least, I hope so. (Knock on wood)

I cannot wait to write about all my new adventures (mostly good, some bad and, let's be honest: some perfectly disastrous) while still pursuing fashion and writing. With my ambitions great and my fears aside, it's safe to say I'm ready for an unforgettable summer.

"You come to New York to find the ambiance that will evoke your best. You do not necessarily know precisely what that might be, but you come to New York to discover it."
-Dr. James Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment